A pensioner burned the market during a magical ritual
A 71-year-old woman decided to conduct a magical ritual to increase profits with the help of a church candle and started a fire.
As it turned out, the pensioner was in a state of alcoholic intoxication and does not remember the details.
As a result of the cult rite, the fire engulfed the shopping pavilion, which was rented by a pensioner, and after it the entire market.
The damage from the fire amounted to 52,000,000 rubles (706557$). The woman is charged with intentional damage to property, she faces a prison sentence of up to 1 year and a fine of 120,000 rubles ($ 2,000).