mercenaries PMC Wagner

On February 7 2018, at least 200 citizens of the Russian Federation were killed in Syria as a result of a clash with American troops. These citizens were mercenaries of a military organization known as the Wagner PMC.

The Russian side denies participation in a large-scale clash of the Russian military.

Our own investigation shows that the Russian Foreign Ministry is lying.
Media reports are presented in chronological order.

On February 8, 2018, the Pentagon press service announced a combined artillery and air strike on Assad’s government troops in Syria, invading the territory controlled by the SDS in the zone of responsibility of the US Army.

Pentagon press service announced

It was noted that as a result of the strike, Russian mercenaries were injured.
The same information was confirmed by almost all news publishers.

 The same information was confirmed by almost all news publishers.

On February 10, 2018, the WarGonzo telegram channel disseminated information about the large losses of Russian mercenaries of the Wagner PMC in Syria.

WarGonzo telegram channel disseminated information

On February 11, 2018, this information was confirmed by Igor Strelkov (Girkin).

Убийство российских наемников ЧВК Вагнер в Сирии 7 февраля 2018

And his colleague in the “October 25 Committee” Mikhail Polynkov.

Убийство российских наемников ЧВК Вагнер в Сирии 7 февраля 2018

On February 14, “Current Time” interviews the widow of a mercenary who died in Syria.

On February 14, the Pentagon publishes footage of the destruction of military equipment of the Wagner PMC.

On February 14, all Russian news sites publish a report about at least 100 dead Russian mercenaries in Syria.

Убийство российских наемников Вагнер в Сирии

With reference to Bloomberg and Reuters.

The Ministry of Defense keeps a deathly silence (on February 8, they even stated that there had been no airstrike).

Thus, we observe at least 5 independent sources that directly say that at least 200 citizens of the Russian Federation died in Syria in the Deir ez-Zor region.

Following these events, a darkness of “experts” appeared, such as Shevchenko, Shurygin, who began to accuse Strelkov and Polynkov of falsification. Moreover, under shevchenko’s video, Kremlin bots from Lakhta 2 are desperately frolicking, which once again confirms the falsity of the accusations and “revelations”.

The murder of Russian mercenaries PMC Wagner in Syria February 7 2018

At a briefing on February 15, 2018, Russian Foreign Ministry spokeswoman Maria Zakharova said that this was all disinformation and provocation by the United States.

Убийство российских наемников Вагнер в Сирии

Proofs:

Pentagon Press Office
https://www.defense.gov/News/Article/Article/1436435/pentagon-official-describes-response-to-attack-by-pro-regime-syrian-forces/

CBC with video commentary by Rex Tillers
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/forces-hit-by-u-s-in-syria-included-russian-mercenaries-official-says/

Mikhail Polynkov
“THE LAST BATTLE OF “PMC WAGNER”
https://polynkov.livejournal.com/1774044.html

Igor Strelkov
https://vk.com/igoristrelkov

WarGonzo Channel
https://t.me/wargonzo/508

Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Russian
http://www.mid.ru/ru/press_service/spokesman/briefings/-/asset_publisher/D2wHaWMCU6Od/content/id/3077521#11

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published.

Comment moderation is enabled. Your comment may take some time to appear.