Exploded sausage

A resident of Tula bought a sausage, which suddenly exploded during the preparation of breakfast.

The woman wanted to make sandwiches, put the sausage on the table and decided to make tea. At that moment, there was an explosion.
The sausage exploded for no apparent external reason.

A resident of Tula exploded sausage
A resident of Tula exploded sausage

Netizens suggested that everything happened because of the chemicals that pumped the sausage.

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published.

Comment moderation is enabled. Your comment may take some time to appear.